Thursday, 17 April 2014

Delightfull Thursday- Easter Bianca...

Welcome to my Delightfull Thursday Posting for Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

Today I am showing you this cute Bendy Card with DDLL's Easter Bianca and Sentiment. She is coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir makers. I added a fence die and grass border punch and some tall grasses dies to the card. The bendy card is from the Silhouette store.

I hope you enjoyed my Bendy Card...
Jo's scrap Shack...
4 Krafty Girls...
Penny's Paper Crafty.... Raspberry, Orange, Vanilla, Pistacio's :)

hugs Ria


  1. Brilliant, love the design!
    Helen x

  2. A gorgeous creation!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use ice cream colours” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

  3. HI Ria, Thus card us so...cute!!
    I was wondering what die you used for the fence. I would love to purchase one.


Thanks for leaving me a message :) hugs Ria